Thich Nhat Hanh 2021 Wall Calendar Paintings by Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin
The Thich Nhat Hanh wall calendar combines Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin's meditation paintings, infused with transcendental and archetypal symbols, with the words of Thich Nhat Hanh, renowned Zen master and peace activist from Vietnam. Thich Nhat Hanh's gentle wisdom will inspire and guide you on your own spiritual practice throughout the year.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of Thich Nhat Hanh's wisdom and Honshin's stunning artwork on your wall.
- Zen symbols, ancient imagery, and the gentle reflection of nature are united in Honshin's calming and meditative artwork.
- Each month features inspirational wisdom quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.