Tuttle Studio draws inspiration from the modern and traditional arts of Asia to create designs for its lines of journals, stationery, gift wrapping products and origami paper. It is a division of Tuttle Publishing, a leading publisher of books on the languages, history, art and cultures of Asia. The company was founded in 1832 in Rutland, Vermont (USA) and opened a branch in Tokyo, Japan in 1948.
- PAPERBACK A5-Sized Journal: Standard A5 size (5.75 x 8.25 inches) allows for easily transporting in a handbag, backpack or tote.
- 144 DOTTED PAGES: Dotted grid pages give you the freedom to personalize your journaling experience. Are you an artist who wants to sketch? Are you a writer who wants to journal? Do you like to switch between text and art? The dotted pages give you both--the space to draw and guidelines to take notes--allowing you to have a one-stop location for all your writing needs.
- INNER BACK POCKET: This paperback journal has a back pocket to offer a safe place to keep receipts, treasured notes or mementos.
- ACID-FREE PAPER: More difficult to decompose than regular paper and has a longer shelf-life. It is commonly used when someone wants to archive notes, daily journal entries or sketches for several years without the pages deteriorating or yellowing.
- FEATURED ART: Shibori is a traditional tie-dyeing craft characterized by its indigo color and elaborate patterns. It is known as a Japanese craft, but can actually be traced back to 5th century China. Shibori is created by using a myriad of resist-dyeing techniques on fabric to create unique, elaborate designs, such as butterflies.