The Moleskine Classic Notebook is the heir and successor to the legendary notebook adopted by artists and thinkers over the past two centuries, used today by contemporary creatives.
It is a reliable travel companion, perfect for capturing thoughts and ideas on the move. Classic design features include ivory-colored pages, an elastic closure for privacy, and a bookmark ribbon so you never lose track of where you are. The expandable back pocket makes room for notes, cards and mementos gathered along the way.
- Hydrangea Blue, hard cover
- Rounded corners
- Elastic closure
- Moleskine ivory paper
- 240 ruled pages
- Matching ribbon bookmark
- Ivory-coloured 70 g/m² - 47 lb., acid-free paper
- 'In Case of Loss' printed on the flyleaf
- Expandable inner pocket in the back
- Reusable paper band B-Side featuring additional printed tools
- Lies flat, opens at 180°
- The history of Moleskine is inside
- Dimensions: 5 x 8.25
Moleskine S.r.l. creates and sells FSC®-certified products.