Search for a Book:
The Codependency Recovery Plan: A 5-Step Guide to Understand, Accept, and Break Free from the Codependent Cycle (Paperback)
Break away and recover from patterns of codependency
It could start as lending an occasional hand, but over time, escalates into putting someone else above everything else--even our own well-being. Balance is needed for healthy relationships with others and ourselves. The Codependency Recovery Plan presents an enlightening look at codependency, where it comes from, and a detailed pathway out.
The Codependency Recovery Plan fully explains codependency, its symptoms, and the factors that contribute to its development. It offers guidance on ways to recognize codependent behavior, become a better communicator, set boundaries, mend romantic relationships, and raise your self-esteem. Chapter exercises provide a workspace for self-reflection so that you can see your situation with fresh eyes, and gain a new perspective on your own life.
Independence starts with a step-by-step plan:
- Step 1: Get in Touch with Your "Self"--Learn to look inward and become self-reliant.
- Step 2: Prioritize Self-Care--Honor and value your own self-worth and be kind to yourself.
- Step 3: Build Boundaries--Set limits for giving your life and love to others.
- Step 4: Maintain Open Communication--Speak comfortably and confidently with your support network.
- Step 5: Nurture Intimacy--Create healthy and constructive connections.
Start building a better relationship with yourself and the people around you using The Codependency Recovery Plan.