Search for a Book:
This Life of Mine: A Legacy Journal (Diary)
On Our Shelves Now (updated daily)
Share your life's stories and memories in this thoughtful and easy-to-use keepsake journal. This is a lovely gift to give to a cherished family member, friend, or even to yourself.
* This guided journal will inspire people to record the unique details and stories of their lives, both for themselves and for those they will one day leave behind.
* Includes a mix of fill-in-the-blanks, short answer questions, list-making prompts, and ideas for simple sketches or photos to create a nuanced portrait of a person's life through reflections, memories, and stories.
* Contents: In the Beginning (including Origin Story, Education, Family), Love (including Friends, Romance & Dating, Children, Animals), Body (including Vitality, Movement, Food & Drink), Expression (including Hobbies, Personal Style, Books, Music, Film/TV), Home & Away (including Home, Travel), Purpose (including Career)
* Gorgeous harcover keepsake features delicate, whimsical work from papercut artist Sarah Trumbauer throughout and on the cover
* Acid-free, smooth paper that is thick enough to stand the test of time but takes pen beautifully
* Grosgrain ribbon
* Removable barcode sticker
* Measures 7-1/4 x 8-1/2
* 144 pages
About the Author
Anne Phyfe Palmer is an entrepreneur, writer, yogi, electric bike commuter, and mother. She left the swampy heat and Mardi Gras revelry of her hometown of New Orleans and founded 8 Limbs Yoga Centers in Seattle in 1996, years before yoga became a household word. With this guided journal, Anne Phyfe takes her passion for self-inquiry from the yoga mat to the written word. She lives in Seattle.
Sarah Trumbauer is a papercut artist and illustrator living in rural eastern Pennsylvania. Her paper cuts are inspired by long walks through gardens, vintage children's books, and art nouveau patterns. Her work has been featured in international magazines, books, and stationery products. When she's not cutting paper, she can be found drinking tea, daydreaming, and reading mystery novels with her cat, Lucy.
"...a beautifully illustrated journal that gives Mom the chance to dive deep into the memories and experiences that make her life so unique. It includes questions, prompts and blank spaces to write and sketch, and will help you learn something new about the woman who helped you become the person you are today."
"...a wonderfully guided journal, perfect for adults who want to record their personal history but aren’t sure where to start."
—Vancouver Family Magazine