Search for a Book:
Dot Journaling—The Set: Includes a How-To Guide and a Blank Dot-Grid Journal (Paperback)
Special Order - arrival estimates will be provided when your order is processed
What’s inside the set: A how-to guide . . .
Dot Journaling—A Practical Guide explains how to start and keep a dot journal—a planner, to-do list, and diary that will help you get your life together. You decide what goes inside:
- Lists of your to-dos, to-don’ts, and more
- Symbols that will make those lists efficient and effective
- Spreads to plan your day, week, month, or year
- Trackers for your habits and goals
- 208 numbered dot-grid pages that make creative layouts a breeze
- A rugged, flexible cover with an inner back pocket
- An elastic closure and a ribbon to keep your place!
About the Author
Rachel Wilkerson Miller is a queer Black writer, the author of The Art of Showing Up and Dot Journaling—A Practical Guide, and the deputy editor of VICE Life. Previously, she was a senior lifestyle editor at BuzzFeed for four years. Along with VICE and BuzzFeed, her writing has appeared in The New York Times, Huffington Post, and SELF, and she’s been a guest on NPR, the Today show, and Good Morning America. She lives in Brooklyn.
“This book…will actually help you get your life together.”—HelloGiggles
“It covers everything (seriously, everything) you could ever want to know about organizing your life into one simple journal.”—Apartment Therapy