I Could Pee on This Too: And More Poems by More Cats (Poetry Book for Cat Lovers, Cat Humor Books, Funny Gift Book) (Hardcover)
Special Order - Usually 1-5 Days
A hilarious follow-up to the international bestseller I Could Pee on This
More insights into the world according to cats: There's a new cat in town! This feisty sibling of the international bestseller I Could Pee on This will be making its own sensational mark in the cat-poetry world. I Could Pee on This, Too explores fresh feline emotions and philosophical musings through cats' own poetry, such as "Welcome New Cat," "Sleeping My Life Away," and "You Also Live Here." Any cat lover who's longed for a deeper look into the enigmatic world of their cats will fall whiskers over paws for this well-versed follow-up.
• An entertaining look into the minds of cats, broken up into poems about "Our People," "Our Home," "Our Thoughts," and "Our Rules."
• With endearing photographs showing a variety of cats ruling over their home kingdom
• Francesco Marciuliano is the author of bestsellers I Could Pee on This, I Could Chew on This, I Knead My Mommy, and You Need More Sleep
"Silly and cute, this little book will put big smirks on the faces of cat lovers young and old." — Publisher's Weekly
If cats could talk.or type.this is what they would tell us
• A perfect coffee table, bathroom or bar top conversation-starting book
• Makes a funny gift for those who love — or put up with — their cat roommates
About the Author
Francesco Marciuliano is the author of bestsellers I Could Pee on This, I Could Chew on This, I Knead My Mommy, and You Need More Sleep. He lives in New York City.
"Written in the same vein as I Could Pee on This, this cheeky gift book contains poems about and photographs of mischievous felines wreaking havoc around the house. Writing from the perspective of a beloved pet cat, Marciuliano touches on the bizarre, oddly endearing behavioral habits of house cats. The cats in these poems swat at iPads, knock over jars, and stare down glints of light on the wall. One of the best poems is an ode of sorts in which a cat declares its adoration for cardboard boxes. The photographs are equally enjoyable and depict a variety of cats at home. Silly and cute, this little book will put big smirks on the faces of cat lovers young and old. Color photos."