Taking Charge of Your Fertility Revised Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control and Pregnancy Achievement (Hardcover)
THE GROUNDBREAKING BESTSELLERNOW UPDATED AND REVISED
Are you unhappy with your current method of birth control? Or are you demoralized by your quest to have a baby? Do you also experience confusing signs and symptoms at various times in your cycle, but are frustrated by a lack of simple explanations?
This invaluable resource will help you find the answer to your questions while giving you amazing insights into your own body.
Taking Charge of Your Fertility has helped literally hundreds of thousands of women achieve pregnancy, avoid pregnancy naturally, or simply gain better control of their health and lives. This book thoroughly explains the empowering Fertility Awareness Method, which in only a couple of minutes a day allows you to:
- enjoy highly effective and scientifically proven birth control without chemicals or devices
- maximize your chances of conception before you see a doctor, or expedite your fertility treatment by quickly identifying impediments to pregnancy achievement
- increase the likelihood of choosing the gender of your baby
- gain control of your sexual and gynecological health
This expanded new edition includes:
- a revolutionary new, fully intuitive charting system
- numerous new master charts, including separate ones for birth control, pregnancy achievement, and menopause
- the latest on fertility conditions and high-tech treatments
- comprehensive tables that clearly summarize fertility-related drugs and procedures
About the Author
Toni Weschler, MPH, has a master's degree in public health and is a nationally respected women's health educator and speaker. She is also the author of Cycle Savvy, a book for teenage girls about their bodies. A frequent guest on television and radio shows, she lives in Seattle, Washington.
“This beautifully written guide to a woman’s fertility signs is packed with knowledge, wisdom and humor—a must for the bookshelf.”
— Co-authors of The New Our Bodies, Ourselves
“Taking Charge of Your Fertility has become the Our Bodies, Ourselves for our time. Alternately silly, whimsical, and exhaustingly specific, the book was published fifteen years ago and is ranked higher by customers on Amazon than all other books except the third and fourth Harry Potters.”
— New York magazine
“Taking Charge of Your Fertility is a fantastic book, loaded with practical and beautifully presented information that will transform and empower every woman’s relationship with her fertility. I recommend it to women of all ages.”
— Christiane Northrup, M.D., Author of Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom and The Wisdom of Menopause